Saturday, 7 May 2011

Expanding the library

I was looking around the library resources here at Spaceport UK the other day, basically just making sure that all the links were still working OK, and why I had not realised this before, but part of the facility is a place that could serve the port really well. From the start I had always tried to populate it with new and interesting space related materials, which I must say that until, now has only amounted to four or five books. Anyway I started to trawl around for some new material and naturally there is a wealth of possibilities out there. Some of the new books are just reviews, not the whole deal, but even so there is plenty of good reading in them. I have included some links to websites as well. I currently have a lot more resources ready to go into place, so its just a matter of time, so please stay in touch and feel free to post a comment to this blog or IM in-world with your views and preference.

still enjoying the latest incarnation, Aso

No comments: